Johnson & Associates works in conjunction with LOCAL AUTHORITIES and HOMELAND SECURITY.
In conjunction with local authorities and Homeland Security officials, Johnson & Associates assesses security threats and vulnerabilities to provide countermeasure protective recommendations.
Johnson & Associates will design, create, and implement site specific emergency evacuations and preparedness plans. This includes but is not limited to:
- Defining facility protocol
- Notification of company management, employees and guests
- Mobilization of emergency responders
- Dispatch and coordination with local law enforcement
- Establish guidelines for proper evacuation, i.e. when to evacuate and safety measures for returning to normal business operations
- Develop guidelines for conducting drills and training exercises for emergency response
- Create maps and evacuation directional points of interest
- Develop strategies and guidelines for securing the property during crises situations and evacuations
- Develop information related to calling trees, mustering location(s) and shelters
- Active Shooter protocol
Johnson & Associates can create an emergency preparedness policy to provide thorough and concise procedures on proper visitor access, personal safety package delivery and overall security team responsibilities.